Monday, October 7, 2013

Compostion #1

Fill the Frame

 

Simplify



 
Rule of Thirds


Leading Lines



I believe my best 3 photos are the one of the horse, the bow, and the rule of thirds one of the girl spinning. 

I believe these are my 3 best photos because they all are very interesting and have a purpose. they also follow the compostion they are representing.

To be successful in this project, I had to really understand the different compostions. I had to learn what they were.  I had to learn how to identify them and how to take photos using them.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mika,
    Thanks for sharing your Vantage Point collection. I would also agree the photograph of Jade & Kilane is well-done. I like the way you have maroon framing the photograph, but not completely on all 4 sides so that it isn't completely overwhelming. I also like how the color is repeated on Kilane's sweater. Your first normal view photo probably isn't your strongest, I feel you could have explored other alternatives with how the flower is presented or the way the hand is positioned... or maybe a different background? I want to commend you on the worm's eye view photographs having a straight, leveled horizon line.
    I would have liked a little more in your reflection (please refer to the assignment instructions for future projects).

    Thanks Mika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mika, great collection for Composition. I really enjoyed both of your simplified images. I can really see the horse photo in a magazine publication - the angle of the railing adds nice interest plus the way the horse is photographed at an angle. The cookie image is nice and simple - I feel the rounded corner of the plate makes this successful, if the plate was taken with the flat edge across the top, it would have been towards the side of boring. But you did well - looks yummy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete